What are the benefits of desi Ghee for healthy skin and hair?
In India, traditionally we celebrate many festivals for different cultures and we have numerous recipes which enrich our tastebuds. But the essence of ghee is just identical for all communities and people in India. There have been many types of research on Ghee that do provide support to Ayurveda and its importance. We use ghee in Ayurveda as a therapeutic agent and primarily used in a variety of food items.
Benefits of Desi Ghee for Skin
- Presence of butyric acid in desi Ghee good for human body digestion.
- Presence of omega 3 fatty acid in desi ghee maintain the cholesterol level and blood pressure level in the body.
- The presence of omega fatty acids and antioxidants in desi ghee helps to nourish the skin from its inner pores.
- The uses of desi Ghee on skin helps to moisturize
And gives a shiny effect.
- It transforms the dullness and dryness of the skin into a healthy skin.
- The enrichment of Vitamin A and fatty acids provide the deep last hydration.
- Desi Ghee activated collagen production add the glow and brightness at skin.
- Desi Ghee have Phospholipids, which helps to moisturize and hydrate the skin completely and a great remedy for chapped lips.
Benefits of desi Ghee for hair
- In india, traditionally we apply desi Ghee as a nourishing hair treatment.
- The presence of Vitamin A and Vitamin E helps to maintain the softness and smoothness in the hair.
- The desi Ghee helps to remove the toxins that create frezzeness and heaviness in the hair.
- It is also effective to reduce the dandruff from the scalp.
How desi Ghee helps to maintain the nutritional level and health?
Do you have a love for Ghee from childhood? Our dadi maa teaches us a variety of home-based natural ways to use desi Ghee which is full of healthy and nutritious for our body.
- Due to Omega 3 fatty acids and Vitamin A, it provides amazing health benefits and is widely used in our Ayurveda.
- Our traditional home-based food and reciepes get a great flavor from desi Ghee
- It is also better from using refined oil to reduce the cholesterol level in the body.
- Having omega-3 fatty acids good for improving brain functioning and heart health.
- From ancient times, we came across a variety of home remedies to maintain eyesight, good for baby massage, helps in digestion, and boost the immune system of the body.
- It maintains the blood pressure level and strengthens the bones.